Hidden Spots Tour
Willing to go on an adventure? To dive into the street art culture of Lisbon and check some of the best unrevealed viewpoints? Join our hidden spots tour and discover the magical spots and culture of the city with us. Known to only a few locals and a secret to most travellers these beautiful scenes will welcome you to a relaxing and beautiful afternoon. You will get to experience an abandoned restaurant with a breathtaking view, enjoy the most surprising sight on the south margin of Tagus river, walk through an ancient royal garden, get lost in abandoned buildings and even do your own graffiti.
Expect to feel the thrill of Urbex while enjoying amazing hidden places in Lisbon. Snack and graffiti lessons are included.
We will meet you in Travessa do Carvalho 33, in front of the Restaurant Latitude 38. It’s only a few minutes away from Cais do Sodre, which you can reach by bus or metro.
Duration of the tour:
4 to 5 hours.
Program of the day:
Because it is a Hidden Spots tour we want to keep most of the locations a secret. However, here is a sneak peek of what it is to come:
- Start from the meeting point specified above
- Ride in a hidden park with its own flora of unique cacti and trees
- A stop at an abandoned restaurant with one of the best views of Lisboa
- A closer look of a statue reminiscent of one in Rio de Janeiro (this one is easy to guess)
- Visit of a destroyed fisherman’s village which is going to stick to your memory
- Learn more about the graffiti movement, grab a spray can and unleash your creativity
- A former fabric production plant which is now a main artistic venue in the city
30€ per person.
During the tour you must carefully follow the instruction of our guide in order to stay safe. If you don’t follow our instruction we can’t take responsibility for your safety. We have a very strict policy about this!
We don’t have a minimum number of people that we require. However in the van we can fit maximum 8 people.
Wear comfortable shoes (no high-heels or flip-flops:), your smile and a camera to capture the amazing views of this tour!
The Hidden Spots Tour is not a common tour! Let’s call it “Alternative tour”. Totally different from the Walking Tour! During this trip, you will discover Lisbon from different perspectives: outside of the city center and skipping all main tourist attractions, we are sharing our secret spots around Lisbon with you!
The price includes: two-way transportation (pickup and drop-off), a private tour guide, a snack (water & biscuits) and a short graffiti class with our guide.